Ibogaine PTSD treatment at Oka Center
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental disorder that follows experiencing an extremely traumatic, tragic, or terrifying event. Those with PTSD may have constant thoughts and memories of their ordeal and feel emotionally numb, which has a negative impact on their relationships with friends and family. Natural Ibogaine PTSD treatment is increasingly seen as a viable therapeutic approach to combatting PTSD.
PTSD affects people differently. PTSD was once referred to as shell shock or battle fatigue, and it was first brought to public attention by war veterans, especially after the Vietnam war. PTSD can result from any of traumatic incident, including kidnapping, serious accidents, rape, natural disasters, torture, or being held captive. Or it could be something witnessed, such as mass destruction of human life.
- better success with ongoing traditional therapies
- forgiveness of others and (crucially) self forgiveness
- improved relationships with friends and family
- better understanding of the causes of their condition
- renewed enjoyment of life
- recovery from substance abuse
People Undergoing Ibogaine-Assisted PTSD Treatment Report
- PTSD symptoms may be mild or severe. Even in severe cases, ibogaine PTSD treatment helps address traumatic memories. While the mechanisms of action of ibogaine still continue to be revealed, the number of anectdotal assessments of people suffering PTSD is growing, and the consensus is promising.
- Post traumatic stress disorder can be accompanied by depression, substance abuse, or anxiety or a combination of these. People suffering PTSD with an accompanying substance abuse issue may be said to have a dual diagnosis.
- Ibogaine PTSD Treatment Is Effective, Safe and Compassionate
- Most people with post-traumatic stress disorder experience decrease of fear and anxiety, reduction in panic attacks
Ibogaine PTSD therapy at Oka Center
Find out more today: 707-787-3025